As a “natural consequence” of the breeding activity, the Farmhouse facilities stand on the Monferrato hills, near the rest of the Merlo brothers’ farm. In the rustic and cosy dining room you will have the chance to taste the typical dishes of piedmontese tradition, and barbecued meat specialities “seasoned” with the experience of original Argentine asadores, who cook piedmontese beef meat using the traditional argentine asado technique, which leaves the meat particularly tender and tasty.
Among the great amount of dishes they serve here, you can taste:
• mix of homemade cold meat and salami
• knife-minced raw meat
• peppers with bagna caudaa (sauce made of olive oil, butter, garlic and anchovies)
• homemade ravioli “al plin”
• homemade tagliatelle with mushrooms sauce
• barbecued meat
• typical traditional desserts such as bunét, tarts, tiramisù, hazelnut cake.
Everything is washed down with the best local wines: Dolcetto, Barbera, Brachetto and Moscato
Moreover, during the winter, they cook bolliti misti (boiled dinner), roasted veal joint, pigs, kids, lambs.